Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shingle Inn Robina Cafe Review

Welcome to this customer review of Shingle Inn at Robina Town Centre. I have recently visited the Shingle Inn Cafe in Robina and I want to share my experience with you about the customer service quality at Robina Shingle Inn and what I thought about the food and their desserts.

I am not sure if you have ever stopped by your Closest Shingle Inn cafe, but in my opinion and from my experiences you deffinetly should!

I have visited 2 Shingle Inn cafe branches as I have become a big fan of their coffee and breakfast, not to mention their delicious range of cakes and desserts on offer. The two Shingle Inn cafe I visited were the branch at Helensvale and The Shingle Inn at Robina Town Centre.

The Shingle Inn in Helensvale does have the same range of choice of course but their customer service speed and quality offered was not as good as at the Shingle Inn at Robina. When I visited the Shingle Inn cafe at Robina Town Centre I have being their loyal customer ever since!

The customer service at that cafe is amazing, the kitchen staff does a great job preparing sandwiches and and breakfasts, I have breakfast at Robina Shingle Inn 4 times a week on my way to University and it’s always very well presented and quick to be ready so I can enjoy my breakfast and get on my way soon.

Overall, the Robina Shingle Inn cafe is in my opinion the best cafe at Robina Town Centre and gets a well deserved 5 stars from me for their service and food quality, and my loyalty of course!

If you are thinking about visiting Robina Shingle Inn cafe I highly recommend doing so! You will not be dissappointed with the quality of their service and food !

5 Stars Robina Shingle Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment