Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Become A Vampire In Real Life Without Being Bitten

Alright, so you want to become a vampire in real life ? In this short article I will tell you a bit more about what you could do and how to become a vampire in real life.

So you want to know how to become a vampire in real life? who can blame you all the ladies want to have a vampire stud ;) want the ladies screaming your name like Edward Cullen? well I have all the information you need to know to become that sexy vampire you are! or even for the ladies wanting to become the next blood sucking bombshell!

So what is a vampire? well kids gather round Vampires are believed to be creatures of the night that must feed on the blood of the living to survive. Vampires are also known to be immortal and have great strength some can even fly and change into bats! Vampires also must sleep in a coffin and where a kick ass black cape and lets not forget those white pearly fangs. oh and exposure to sunlight is also a big no no. So whats the downside to being a vampire? Just like superman had his weakness to kryptonite vampires have their own kryptonite….. garlic! *cringe* yes garlic.

Found in all local supermarkets and in many homes across the world. looks like no more delicious garlic bread with pasta night for you! Other life threatening Things a vampire must avoid are: *being plunged in the heart with a wooden stack. consider yourself dust if this happens * beheading a vampire results in instant death *burning. no one wants to be put on a spit especially a vampire *exposure to sunlight. * dismemberment .note: avoid flying near plane turbines when possible.

So how to become a vampire in real life does have some downsides but its all worth it! lets look at what you need to know to be a vampire in todays modern age. Become a vampire in real life step one: shelter a vampire needs their beauty sleep too. Consider a small home with a basement. the basement will become your domain you cant have sunlight! decorate it with some chic vampire decor.

Black candle stands with white tall candles, red carpet, spider webs are also a nice touch and of course the coffin bed. deck it out with some cosy pillows and a nice red blanket. it can get cold in the winter time!. consider getting yourself a pet bat it will impress the ladies. Become a vampire in real life step two: what to eat? Since you are a blood sucker you need blood! If your stomach is feeling queezy at just the idea of sculling a sick pack of fresh blood red cordial will be fine or red wine. no one will know ;)

Now I know you cant just live off liquid so what food can a vampire eat?. Red meat of course! It is very acceptable to have your steak cooked “blue” just warmed. mmmm yummy. that way if your ever invited out from you vampire domain for dinner on the town always order blue steak. The ladies will be impressed with your raw vampire godliness while you tuck into some raw meat and a nice glass of red wine “blood” they will be screaming your name in no time! Become a vampire in real life step three: Everyday things to do when your a vampire: *Always take a nice stroll around the graveyard at odd hours of the night maybe even hide behind a grave stone and jump out and scare people when they walk past. great entertainment for any night dwelling vampire. *Scarring little children is always a great way of making people know “hey thats one bad ass vampire!” no one will think about putting a two by four through your heart anytime soon *Always hiss and do a dramatic cape flick over your face when exiting * Have a go at casting some spells (yes its more witch but hey why cant vampires have a bit of magic) *you can ONLY be friends with other vampires.

mother always said you shouldn’t play with your food ;) Good luck on your journey to becoming a vampire! If you want to go that one step further and try your skills at casting spells to become the ULTIMATE vampire this ebook is for you! go on become a vampire you wont regret it ;)Here Is The Ebook!

54 comments:

  1. Very false. Vampires can be aloud in sunlight, it jsut hurts there heads. Garlic we cna eat all day. We don't turn into bats, only shapeshifters can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a vampire can you make me a vampire?

      Delete
    2. you are right i will say that

      Delete
    3. im a vampire just turned a week ago its awsome but really hard not to drink blood every sec of every day win your with someone that ou love or someone that sets your mind free you forget about blood

      Delete
    4. how do you i tried but i don think it work please tell me how!!!

      Delete
    5. hey sweetsinger101 plz could u hlp me to become vampire i will do anythng to become a vampire
      plz help me plz
      u know wat i mujhe na pata h kabhi kabhi man karta h ki kaash meri life bhi twilight ki tarah hoti
      plz help me if u r ready so plz send me a msg on my facebook id -sim_28999@yahoo.co.in
      this id is also same for yahoomail so plz help me
      i will be vry thankful to u plz help and if u r not ready so plz let me know tht also so tht i can try from someone else
      also if u r ready u can contact me by giving your no. on my id i wll call u plz help
      i really need this

      Delete
    6. Hi this is Jenny....

      Hey r u a vampire??? Do u have d vHERV virus in u ??? If so can u help me become one pls!!!! Can u donate ur blood if ur a vamp coz I need a vamps blood to get me changed or get a vamps blood coz I live in INDIA... and I would b needing someones help to become one can u pls help me coz I really wanna b one...

      Delete
    7. hey anyone in real vampire contact me on watsagar@gmail.com .It is urgent

      Delete
  2. I want to be a vampire too!!!!!:O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a vampire. I agree with Sweetsinger101. Sunlight pains me A LOT, but it doesn't kill me. Garlic, no harm d9one whatsoever. It is actually my favorite food/seasoning. Being plunged in the heart with a wooden stake. That would kill anyone, along with these:beheading, burning. Shiz! People demonize us all the time, what the heck?! We have feelings too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. plz help me i want to become vampire i am not happy with my life

      Delete
    2. i too wish this fate. im already doomed to walk the earth for eternity whats the worst being turned could do?

      Delete
    3. i want to become a vampire sooooooo bad!!! plz someone help me!!!

      Delete
    4. I reeeaaaly want to be a vampire i dont care how.

      Delete
    5. Hey Rose Folk....
      I just can tell you one thing, i was completely into happiness and excitement when i saw your post knowing that i can have hope to become a vampire with your help.
      I really want your help in this.
      Please HELP ME out!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    6. Rose folk can you please help me and my best friend we dont really like our lives so we want a better one please help us out whatever way just help us PLEASE!!!!!!

      Delete
    7. i have a daylight ring that makes me able to walk in the sun withought being hurt

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. how did you become tell me i want to!!

      Delete
    10. Hey, Rose Folk I am really desperate I''ll give u what ever u want money, anything maximum price from a 10 year old
      :$60.00

      Delete
    11. I'm 10 years old to everyday I dream about being a vampire.What powers do vampires have.

      Delete
    12. hey this is simran aggarwal here i seriously want to become a vampire plz help me
      i beg u plz
      u now wat i am crying everyday to become a vampire so plz help me someone to become a vampire
      if you are ready to help me so plz let me know i will be very thankfull to u plz plz plz plz help me

      Delete
  4. i'm really unsure if im a vampire or not. i hate the sun more than i did before this year. it hurts my eyes when i look at a place the sun is shining on, even inside. food like cereal tasts blander, ive even lost intrest in some of my favorate foods at school, and my eyes are always heavy a drooping during the day, BUT i get a perfect night sleep.

    did i mention raw meat looks and smells really good to me now? HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried a spell like a year ago to become a vampire. I dont kno if it worked. The sun makes my head hurt. I get a little dizzy sometimes. When someone bleeds my heart races and my eyes get big and i want to lick it off. I dobt hae fangs. I get energetic more towards the night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate life so much , i just wanna be a vampire to get away from it all , someone please help ill do anything ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. u jst hv to chant dis mantra more dn 110000 times"ANDHAKARE TAMASTIWRHE VAMPIRE MANUSMARET" IN A GRAVEYARD.
    MAK SURE DAT U WEAR NOTHING BUT ONLY A "BLACK LABADA" COVERING UR HEAD TO TOES.
    N NO 1 ELSE SEES U..
    ONCE U COMPLETE UR TASK CORRECTLY
    ,DEN AT 1ST U HV TO DRINK BLOOD F ANY ANIMAL DENU'LL START FEELING SUPER POWERS IN UR'S MIND,BODY N SOUL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maan plzzzzzzzzzz tell me ROSE FOLK wht did u do to become 1 of them

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZ ANY BODY WHO IS A VAMPIRE SEND ME FRIEND REQUEST IN FACEBOOK N I'LL ACCEPT IT N WE WILL CHAT.MY USER NAME IS LEIONAL ARNAV

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone hates there life what a pity.. immortality will just bring pain to anything untill there is nothing left to feel do you want that? Pain is a way a humans mind can grow. Honestly I feel nothing as it is ... is a vampire really immortal shit if they are honestly turn me. Dying is easy I want the challenge of living forever

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a guy like edward cullen in twilight..is there any vampire like him..

    ReplyDelete
  12. there is now such a thing call Vampire !
    and if it real then i wanaa be one

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want 2 become vampire! My friend does 2 but how????

    ReplyDelete
  14. thers no fucking way to become a vampire i tried it all
    fuckkkkkkk
    fuck that life fuck every thing
    please some one kill me or makeee me a vampire

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there any vampire out there to change me into a vampire. I have been thru the worst shit in my life, i've almost died from seizures, i was in a coma, i've lost my loved ones, and my life will not get better at all. I have tried thinking positive, but its not working. I'd rather be a vampire than live life like this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its hard to be a vampire like me because you can't see what beautiful world surrounds you because of the sunlight.
    Me, as a vampire I don't want to drink blood because i'm a religious person. In my religion, drinking blood is restricted. And I don't want to become a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your religion ?? Im a REAL Vampire but my religion is not Catholic

      Delete
    2. Hi everytime i watch twilight movies i feel like something inside me is trying to come out.i dont know what it is.From then i sometimes can run too fast and sometimes feel like ive seen something long time ago like watching a future.

      Delete
  17. I'm seriously fuck'd up right now cuz I'm only 10 and since I was 7 I Wanted to be a vampire. I know that vampires egsist because I once met one but she left because ppl started to notice that she wasn't Changing of age. Her name was Isobel and she was allergic to revane I still wanna Bevan vampire since then.

    PS: IF ANYBODY KNOWS A SPELL OR IS A STARVING VAMPIRE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR HERE ON DECEMBER 18 2013 MY USER NAME ONE FACEBOOK is Denimar Michelle and my e-mail is watergirldm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey this is simran here i dint got any reply from anyone
    plz help me i beg you again plz
    if you are ready to help me you can contact me on my facebook id-simran aggarwal
    email id is-sim_28999@yahoo.co.in
    this id is same for yahoo
    plz help me plz
    i will do anything for this
    plz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want to be a vampire please help me please !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am freaking out google searching on this. I'm 14, and I need help. I can discuss my issues if you wish to figure out a solution. Here's my email id- sarmahrithika@yahoo.in.
    Please help me turn to a vampire. I do really wish to. Am fed up. Will be waiting for a reply in my inbox !

    ReplyDelete
  21. i want to become a vampire can anyone help me in doing so.if anyone can turn me well and good if not tell me the process u did to turn into a vampire - my id is prashantrautela92@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want to become a vampire plz help me or contact me my id is tsippy9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Everyone ,My name is Judith and i am from USA ,This was how me and my BF become VAMPIRES i got a guy from the internet called IKHUORIA who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my boyfriend would love to become VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and asked me to pay the sum of $250 to send me his blood which i did immediately and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my boyfriend took in the blood into your body and in the next 30 minutes i turned into a VAMPIRE so if you interested in becoming a VAMPIRE kindly contact his email address today (daveangela08@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Everyone,This was how me and my BF become VAMPIRES i got a guy from the internet called Mr Marc who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my boyfriend would love to become VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and asked me to pay the sum of $250 to send me his blood which i did immediately and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my boyfriend took in the blood into your body and in the next 30 minutes i turned into a VAMPIRE so if you interested in becoming a VAMPIRE kindly contact his email address today (JANEASHLEY333@GMAIL.COM)he also has a friend who is a warewolf just incase you want to be one okay...JANEASHLEY333@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Do you want to become a vampire... or do you just want a taste?
    Whatever your desire, we can fulfill it! Contact our Mystical Vampire Home at vampiremyths@outlook.com

    Be sure you want it,
    because there's
    no turning back...
    Our highly skilled vampires can alter your very essence, turning you
    into a real vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wish I can be a vampire I hate to be a human because I always fall sick easily I hate human body I hate sick can u teach me how to change myself into a vampire

    Sir plz plz plz make me a real Vampire plz help me
    em i tride to human life plz sir
    Email me on here
    Sdwaqasaliwaqasali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is Ray ....I love to bcom vampire ...so if anyone is in vampire form ...make let me know and turn me to vampire too... contact me at my gmail.....revathyray1991@gmail.com

      Delete
  29. Is there anyone Vampire ?????????????

    ReplyDelete