Friday, April 23, 2010

Cons Of Commission Blueprint Revealed!

In this thorough Commission blueprint 2.0 review I will tell you about all the pros and cons I managed to find while using commission blueprint 2.0 and following their methods closely.

So, did commission blueprint have many cons and problems with it?

So far I have being a member of commission blueprint 2.0 for just over a month and so far the only cons that I could pick on with this program is the lack of article marketing education. Sure, they have a cool little software that will post your articles automatically, but I think they could have covered some more article marketing methods in their videos, there are plenty out there and there are a lot of great article marketing methods that work well for me that I learned at the Wealthy Affiliate.

Also, I think it was another con that they did not really include much information on social networking and how you can use free web 2.0 properties to build your business for free and use those to build free backlinks to your sites.

Pros Of Commission Blueprint:

Commission blueprint 2.0 had a lot more pros than it had cons for a number of reasons. The best part about this program was an insight and step by step tutorials in video format how you can buy your own PR 3 + domain names and create your own massive SEO link juice machine to build your own online business, that really made a huge difference to my already existing SEO services and my affiliate marketing business.

Also, they really did a great job covering all aspects Of PPC that about 90 Percent of internet marketers have no idea about and these little factors make a HUGE difference to the success of your PPC campaigns.

Im I satisfied with Commission Blueprint ?

Absolutely, So far commission blueprint 2.0 has being the best educational program that I have ever come across and I highy recommend it to you and URGE you to try it today!

Interested in Commission Blueprint ? Get an awesome discount at my Commission Blueprint 2.0 Review Now!
Information from Commission Blueprint - The Pros And Cons

No comments:

Post a Comment