Monday, April 5, 2010

{Review Of Kim Rossmo|Kim Rossmo Georgraphical Profiling|Dr Detective Kim Rossmo|Student Review Of Kim Rossmo|Kim Rossmo Reviewed|I Need More Info Kim

Welcome to my Dr Detective Kim Rossmo Review by student. I have studied Criminal Profiling last semester and happened to find Dr Detective, Kim Rossmo 's Geographical Profiling method really interesting, I wish there was more information available to me on Dr Kim Rossmo 's Geographical Profiling method and how his 60K Geographical Profiling software worked.

I mean our lecturer covered this Geographical Profiling method practiced and preached by Dr Detective Kim Rossmo but not to the finer detail to help me figure out what the whole concept meant and to what extent this Geographical Profiling method is investigatively relevant and useful.

I would love a chance to speak to Dr Kim Rossmo himself in hope that at least he could answer my questions and help me understand how this entire Geographical Criminal Profiling method actually works and how this software created by Dr Kim Rossmo helps to determine where the offender lives.

I personally think that this method of criminal profiling could be very beneficial in solving serial crimes, unless I am uninformed and not too sure about other aspects of Geographical Profiling that could be the cons of this method. If only Dr Kim Rossmo would email me back, he would hopefully answer some of my questions in regards to his Geographic Profiling method and software and I could start studying and researching this method of criminal profiling.

The Maradeur and the Commuter theories make a lot of sense to me, I mean, the offender must either live somewhere close or commute there is no doubt about that, and whether the offender lives "Outside the Cirle" or "In the Circle" produced by applying this geographic theory is also 50/50.

I am awfully uninformed and would love to get some feedback from Dr Detective Kim Rossmo himself, that would really make my student career. If you have read this entry Dr Rossmo, please reply to my email so I can fully understand how your software and method of criminal profiling works.

No comments:

Post a Comment