Thursday, April 8, 2010

Review of Bond

Welcome to my newest Bond University Review - I will tell you first hand what it's like to study at Bond University, it's now the end of my 2nd semester at Bond University and it is time for a quick Bond University Review of my experiences studying here so far.

First of all, My name is Valeri and I am studying Bachelor of Criminology here at Bond. I initially started studying a Bachelor of IT but had a sudden change of heart and realized that my interests were in Criminology. Bond University administration were very supportive and my program Advisor helped me change my degree over to Criminology without any further trouble.

As far as administration goes, Bond University is very organised and ensures that their students don't have to deal with extra unwanted stress in regards to enrollments and their degrees, everything is easily and quickly taken care of so your don't need to stress out and can freely get on with your study.

The class sizes at Bond University really surprised me, only having 10 people in each one of my tutorials is a huge benefit, that way every student gets an equal attention from the professor and everyone has an opportunity to ask their questions as there are only few students in the class. This has being a great benefit to me and helped me a lot with my studies so far.

The facilities here at Bond University are also of a world-class! There is a Maquarie Trading Room for business students to gain a real life experience in stock trading. There is a Moot Court for law students to practice law and own Law library full of essential resources that Law students need and use all the time. Psychology students have access to their own psychology ward and have own clinic to experience real psychology practice.

Film and Television students have all high class filming equipment and editing equipment to prepare them for their jobs in television stations and filming companies.

IT Students have access to their own Virtual Machines and a lot of computer labs to ensure that access to a computer is always available on campus.

Bond University holds a title for the Best Sustainable Development Environmental Building and students will learn all aspects of sustainable development thanks to the world-class sustainable development facilities that Bond University provides.

I'm I enjoying studying at Bond University?

Ofcourse! I will never regret enrolling to study at Bond University, choosing a university that could potentially lead you to a successful career is the one of the MOST IMPORTANT descision you will have to face. Choosing the right university means a great deal to your career and opportunities and on that note, I Made The RIGHT Choice!

You can read my full, detailed Bond University Review Here, I have put up some videos and pictures of Bond for you to have a look at, so you can see for yourself that Bond University is indeed the Best place to study in Australia.

I hope that you enjoy my Bond Univerisity Review at the link above, it will really help you understand first hand what Bond University is really like!

By Easy Online Jobs Review .com - Valeri Tkatchenko

No comments:

Post a Comment