Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top Gold Coast SHOPPING CENTRES

If you are ready to go shopping at the Gold Coast and searching for the best Gold Coast shopping centres then do read this review of most popular Gold Coast shopping centres, I will do my best to recommend you the safest and most convenient Gold Coast shopping Centres to shop at to ensure that you enjoy your shopping experience here at the Gold Coast.


First up - My favourite Gold Coast shopping centre -


Robina Town Centre Shopping Mall


Robina Town Centre is by far my favourite out of all the Gold Coast shopping centres. This shopping centre is huge, boasting a whole range of stores to suit all your shopping needs. Robina Town Centre has several very Convenient FREE undercover car parks to ease your access to all parts of the centre. Robina Town Centre host David Jones and brand new MYER is opening late this year, everybody is looking forward to it, be sure to come by if you are shopping at the Gold Coast late this year and check out new MYER when the construction is over and the MYER shopping mall opens for the first time!


There is plenty of restaurants to choose from for your lunch and dinner as well lots of fast food restaurants at the food court and snack bars and cafes throughout Robina Town Centre Shopping mall.


There is also the Event movie theater attached to Robina Town Centre that can be accessed from the promenade. I highly recommend Robina Town Centre, it really is a #1 shopping centre in my opinion here at the Gold Coast.


NEXT From my list of favourite Gold Coast shopping centres comes...


Harbour Town Shopping Centre


I loved the layout of Harbour Town shopping centre, it is indeed like a shopping adventure! This shopping centre has a large variety of stores also but I found certain shops tricky to find, maybe more electronic maps and guides need to be installed in more places at this Gold Coast shopping centre.


Other that that, the car park was very convenient also and it was easy to find a spot to park, there are plenty of food stores and restaurants that cater for any taste and craving to make sure that you don't have to shop on empty stomach. Overall, harbour town shopping centre is a great shopping location and I also recommend this shopping centre as my #2 go to place if you are on the hunt for the best Gold Coast shopping centres.


Unfortunately I have not visited the following Gold Coast shopping centres yet... As soon as I do I will add my reviews and compare those to other Gold Coast shopping centres:


Pacific Fair


Australia Fair


Westfield


Or Centro Tweed Mall.


As soon as I visit these Gold Coast shopping centres listed above I will update this page with fresh reviews of those shopping centres!


Please leave your feedback at the comment section below the post about any of your Gold Coast shopping experiences and feel free to request reviews and ask questions about Gold Coast Shopping Centres.




No comments:

Post a Comment