Saturday, March 27, 2010

2 Year Wealthy Affiliate Member Speaks Out!

Welcome to my Latest Wealthy Affiliate Review!


I've been a member over at the Wealthy Affiliate University for over 2 straight years now. I've seen their latest updates in front of my own eyes, seen the errors that they had and I've seen members in the forums posting about their first sales, as a result of the Wealthy Affiliate training.


I've seen it all at the Wealthy Affiliate University.


Let me give you my accurate and up to date Wealthy Affiliate University Review so then you can decide for yourself as to whether or not the Wealthy Affiliate University is the right option for you or not.


Like I said I koined this online internet marketing university about 2 years ago as a complete and utter newbie with no idea about internet marketing whatsoever! I didn't know how to build a website, write a review article and didn't even know that I could actually make money working online, I thoought this was all a scam. After I joined the Wealthy Affiliate University i started getting stuck in to all the training resources available as well as getting in the forum discussions and asking plenty of questions to the experienced affiliate marketers to get started off on the right foot. At the Wealthy Affiliate i Also discovered the One Week Marketing Guide.


After some lenghty training, and two weeks of learning I finally made it, I made my First affiliate sale! I can still remember that $26.40 sitting in my clickbank account!


That was amazing and once I got my first sale that was it, there was no stopping the rest of them. About 3 months in to my Wealthy Affiliate Membership I think I made close to $2,000 - that completely covered my membership cost for at least 5-7 years to come and helped me start fresh and start making money online.


I can't thank the Wealthy Affiliate University, Kyle and Carson and everyone else in the forums who have being extremely helpful helping me make it as an affiliate marketer!


So, to sum up this Wealthy Affiliate University Review - Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?


Absolutely!


I would have never made it as an affiliate marketer and start making money online steadily if it wasn't for the Wealthy Affiliate University , all their internet marketing tools that I got to use for free as part of my membership and all the great people that helped me make money and learn in the Wealthy Affiliate Forum.


5/5 Wealthy Affiliate University! Highly Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment