Saturday, March 27, 2010

Non Biassed Wealthy Affiliate Scam Review

So what exactly is the Wealthy Affiliate University and is it a scam?

Let me answer those questions for you to my best ability. I have being a full member at the wealthy affiliate university for just over 2 years now and so far my experiences with the wealthy affiliate have being mixed, good and a little bit dissappointing.

This is my personal wealthy affiliate university review, everyone has a different opinion of the wealthy affiliate, hopefully mine will answer any of your possible questions that you may have about the wealthy affiliate university and whether or not the wealthy affiliate university is a scam or not.

I joined the wealthy affiliate over 2 years ago... will be 3 in september. I am not planning to leave the wealthy affiliate any time soon, simply because since 2 years ago I have learned more than enough skills and gained enough knowledge that I have covered my wealthy affiliate membership fee in the very first 2 weeks of being a member there and using their tools and knowledge I gained from being a member and participating in the Famous Wealthy Affiliate University Forum as well.

Today, 2 and something years later, thanks to the other members at the wealthy affiliate university and their tools and tutorials I am comfortably cruising along through college and not needing to find a part time job, neither do I have the time to find one as I am currently studying full time.

Needless to say, my experience at the wealthy affiliate has being more than great, but at times I had my frustrations when Mylinker linking tool was down and not working for almost 24 hours and had some trouble with their hosting about a year ago. Since then, I haven't had any further problems and my stay at the Wealthy Affiliate University is worth every penny I pay for their membership.

I am an active member at the Wealthy Affiliate Forum and you can come along and get involved in forum discussions with me, my forum name is valeri.

I highly recommend the Wealthy Affiliate University if you are serious about learning how to make money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment