Sunday, March 28, 2010

Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth Buying?

Hey guys, In this wealthy affiliate review I am going to tell you whether or not I think the wealthy affiliate university is actually worth your money or not.

I have being a member at the wealthy affiliate for over 2 years now and I have had some good and bad experiences with this make money online portal. Let me get the bad experiences out of the way first up. The only bad experiences I had with the wealthy affiliate universtiy is that mylimker link cloaker was down for a whole day once which was frustrating me a lot since I could not check my tracking that day at all.

Sometimes it takes a really long time to get a response from kyle or carson to help me with some questions which is pomissed as a part of the free one on one coaching. This gotten better with time and they started replying a lot quicker, but you cant really blame them for taking a long time to reply because they get emailed and messaged by a lot of people.

Now, I have benefited a lot from the wealthy affiliate university over the period of my membership. I learned almost all the skills I know to this day and they are directly responsible for my affiliate marketing success. The wealthy affiliate is overall a great resource and will benefit you, whether or not you are absolutely new to internet marketing or you already had some prior experience, the wealthy affiliate university memberhip will still greatly benefit you.

Not only that their resources are so great, their members only forum is full of million dollar minds! The guys at wealthy affiliate make over $1 Million a year from their internet marketing and you will get a chance to talk to these guys one on one and learn directly from them.

I highly recommend the Wealthy Affiliate - Join Us Today At Wealthy Affiliate Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment